Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services
8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. Using 8(a) STARS II will enable you to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving time and money. The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The 8(a) STARS II program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
ASCG provides various services in the federal and municipal markets, including Information Technology, Compute Systems Design Services, Custom Computer Programming Services and Other Computer Related Services. By employing and contracting an outstanding group of skilled professionals and having immediate access to other proven experts, ASCG is extremely scalable in meeting demanding tasks in a timely, professional and cost-efficient manner. ASCG has the focus and expertise to create complete technical solutions and has the depth and experience to respond and execute.
Our 8(a)STARS II constellations includes all four functional areas designated by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS).
- 541511- Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512- Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513- Computer Facilities Maintenance Services
- 541519- Other Computer Related Services
- Availability and access to certified small business and 8(a) technology providers.
- Support small and disadvantaged businesses and meet procurement preference goals.
- Pre-competed easy to use contracts
- With pre-qualified vendors procurement lead time is shortened.
- Low user fee (0.75 percent) built into contractors’ ceiling prices.
- Small Business GWAC Center provides Information Technology (IT) specialty contract administration.
8(a) STARS II Program Manager
More Information : http://gsa.gov/s2